I am not a chocolate person but I must say I have a crush on these Chocolate Nutella Squares. The flavors of chocolate & the crunchiness of hazelnuts & oats are a perfect combo. Learnt making these at Pooja Dhingra’s #sundaybakingclub. Hoping to learn some great stuff at this club 🙂
- Dark chocolates – 75 grams
- Brown sugar – 30 grams
- All purpose flour – 100 grams
- Unsalted butter – 125 grams
- Oats – 75 grams
- Hazelnuts – 50 grams (roasted & chopped)
- Nutella – 50 grams (or add more depending on your taste)
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celsius. Grease and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment or foil paper
- Mix chocolate & butter in a bowl & heat it in the microwave for few seconds. Make sure not to over heat it.
- Add brown sugar to the chocolate & butter mixture & mix well. Add in the flour.
- Fold in the oats & hazelnuts (save some hazelnuts for decoration)
- Transfer the batter into the tin
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes at 180 degree celsius
- Once baked, allow it to cool. Spread Nutella on and sprinkle hazelnuts
- Slice it in squares & enjoy